The raywenderlich.com Black Friday Sale is in full swing — and it’s our biggest sale ever!
I wanted to show you just some of the great courses you can access with a raywenderlich.com subscription — which you can grab for just $99/year (that’s 58% off)!
Whether you’re just starting out with development or been doing it for years; whether you prefer iOS and Swift, or Android and Kotlin, or want to learn great architecture or design techniques, you’ll find something to help you build your career as a professional developer!
We’ve pulled together some recommendations from our over 3,000+ videos, for both advanced developers and beginners alike!
iOS & Swift: Top 5 Recommendations
1. Your First iOS and SwiftUI App: If you’re a complete beginner to iOS and SwiftUI development and wondering how to get started, this is the course for you!
2. Programming in Swift: Fundamentals: Learn about Apple’s open source programming language, Swift, through hands-on examples! Take a deep dive into the Swift language, learning about core Swift concepts like loops, collections, types, optionals, functions, classes, and more.
3. SwiftUI: A deep dive into getting started with SwiftUI. This course will cover the basics to get you off the ground running before moving on to create SwiftUI interfaces that seamlessly integrate alongside UIKit. You’ll cover SwiftUI components, accessibility as well as the new layout system to create a completed app at the end of the course.
4. What’s Updated in SwiftUI and Combine: SwiftUI and Combine have both gone through many changes since WWDC 2019 – this course covers some of those changes and introduces a few more things along the way.
5. Continuous Integration: Learn the basics of continuous integration and how to set it up for a GitHub project. You’ll also learn how to use pull requests to validate new code and ensure that it builds and all the tests pass.
Android & Kotlin: Top 5 Recommendations
1. Your First Kotlin Android App: Learn the basics of Android development by creating your own game. This course is designed for people new to both Android and development as a whole.
2. Server-Side Kotlin with Ktor: Learn how to use the Ktor framework to build a Kotlin web app and API, and see how to deploy the app to the cloud and also run the app in a Docker container.
3. Testing With MockK: Learn how and when to use the many powerful features that the MockK Kotlin testing framework provides.
4. Animation with MotionLayout: MotionLayout is a ConstraintLayout subtype that lets you easily add animation to your user interface. See how to set up a MotionLayout with a MotionScene and ConstraintSets that transition your layout between start and end states. You’ll also get a preview of the Android Studio 4.0 Motion Editor.
5. Supporting Dark Theme: Android 10 introduced a system Dark theme setting, and modern apps should both support the system setting as well as let users override to their preferred theme. See how to add DayNight themes into your app on Android 10 and earlier versions of Android, and then let your users decide whether to follow the system setting. You’ll also learn how to go to a dark theme in battery saver mode.
Over 3,000+ Videos — and More All the Time
This is just a small sample of all of the courses available on our site – and we’re adding more courses all the time on the newest and hottest development topics. Check out the complete catalogue here:
It’s never been easier to keep your skills sharp with the world’s largest collection of up-to-date iOS, Swift, Android and Kotlin tutorials right at your fingertips. It’s simply the best investment you can make for yourself as a professional.
And at just $99/year, there’s no better time to act! But be sure you grab this great deal before the sale is over — it won’t last forever!
If you have any questions, check out our handy FAQ page about our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale here:
Where to Go From Here?
To be the best at what you do, it pays to invest in yourself with the highest-quality development tutorials available anywhere. So don’t miss out on your opportunity to take advantage of the biggest discounts we’ve ever offered!
We hope you take advantage of the raywenderlich.com Black Friday Sale, level up your skills, and build some cool new apps with what you’ve learned. Enjoy!